What I Wore: wedding

09:15:00

I recently went to a wedding and after taking about 3 weeks to decide what I actually wanted to wear and hating it, the morning of the wedding I went to new look at a last ditch attempt of finding something to wear. 
I eventually found these two items, which now will remain in my wardrobe until they don't fit or I am too uncool to wear them. The dress is a black floral print ruffle layer cami dress, although you're probably looking at it and not really thinking it screams wedding. I wanted to be in something I feel comfortable in and monochrome is my life so as soon as I put this on I felt at ease, plus the flower detailing are like washed out pastel colours which is super cute and pretty. I don't wear dresses a lot, but I want to wear this everyday. 

Next is the blazer. I have wanted a blazer now for probably about a year, I'm not really sure why I haven't got about 10 already. I think I was being good and justifying whether I really needed one, but then I tried it on and I really did need it in my life. So I sucked up my pride and looked away as I handed my money over. 

I wore this with some plain black suede heels I got from primark about 2 years ago and wore my over-sized gold daisy earrings from primark and there you have it. I could have got OTT, but a wedding is about the bride so you don't want to look insane in neon and feathers. But it is also important that you feel comfortable and I really did!
Me and Adam in all our alcohol fueled glory. 
*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Perfect outfit for a wedding! You look lovely :)

    Latasha xx | Today I Adore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It took me long enough to figure out what to wear haha. xx

      Delete