Liebster Award (AGAIN!!)

04:03:00

So I was nominated for the Liebster award for a second time, I wasn't sure whether it was the type of thing that I could do again as I didn't want to annoy people with it. Then I thought more about it and last time I discovered so many new and lovely bloggers and I got such a positive feedback from it, I don't know about the rest of you but I LOVE learning about others and so I thought 'why not!'. I was nominated by the lovely victoriakaterina (fun fact she was the first person to email me about my blog and was SOO sweet!). So thank you Victoria and here goes nothing; like last time the rules are;
 1. Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer 11 questions posted by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you think deserve recognition.
5. Inform those bloggers that you have nominated them.
6. Post 11 questions for them to answer.

Starting off here are my 11 facts for you all:
  1. I'm going on holiday to Spain again this year, this was be my third/fourth time going and I am so excited as I absolutely adore Spain it is amazing and so beautiful!
  2. So Far I've traveled to America, Turkey (x2), Portugal and Spain (x3) and I am very thankful for all the beautiful places I have seen.
  3. I can sleep for so long and sleep through everything. I'm always tired no matter how much I sleep, so I try and sleep as much as physically possible.
  4. Me and my parents are obsessed with TV series', we watch so many its hard to keep track most of the time! Some of my favourites are The Walking Dead, Hannibal, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, True blood, Orange is the new black and of course friends!
  5. I cut my own hair, I don't trust hair dressers and haven't had great experiences with them so I've taught myself to do the odd bit here and there. Although I think at some point I might attempt to be a big girl and go to the hair dressers...
  6. My nails grow super quick and are always really strong, I've never bitten them and so they've always been in really good condition. I'm very lucky.
  7. When I was little I fell on solid concrete and my teeth went through my lip and half of my lip is now bigger than the other. 
  8. I'm so fussy with my hair and constantly want to change it, which is why in the past my hair has been awful condition. I have now not dyed it since October last year so I am VERY proud!
  9. I'm currently learning to drive and really enjoy it. 
  10. I'm currently doing an apprenticeship in business and administration.
  11. I really want to start a YouTube. Maybe one day!
Now the questions that Victoria has kindly asked me:
  1. Have you read any books lately that you've really enjoyed? Or really hated? Tell us about it:
    I read Tess of the d'Urbervilles again recently, it's one of my all time favourite books ever. It's so beautifully written and the story just absolutely breaks my heart so if you've never read it before it's definitely worth the read!
  2. How old are you? Do people ever guess your age wrong? If so, what do they guess you're to be?
    I'm actually 18 and turn 19 on August 9th. If people tend to get my age wrongs its because I act a lot older than I actually am, I always have done whether it's a good thing or not I've yet to figure out! The oldest someone has ever thought I was was in my mid 20's and youngest was about 16/17.
  3. If you could use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    It would have to be either concealer or liquid liner, they are like my lifeline!
  4. When did you finish school? What did you think of high school? 
    I finished school 2 years ago which is such a weird thought! I always really enjoyed the learning side of it, I just wished I would of tried a little heard with my lessons and tried harder to make more friends. 
  5. Who are your fashion/style icons?
    I'd probably have to say Vanessa Hudgens, Alexa Chung, Kristen Stewart, Kendal & Kylie Jenner, Miranda Kerr and suki waterhouse. I'm actually going to be doing a post on this soon as I love the style of all these women as it's very casual but always looks effortless and beautiful which is what I love!
  6. Do you have a favourite makeup brand?
    I'd probably have to say Collection, Urban Decay, Benefit and Laura Mercier!
  7. What colours do you suit best?
    I'm very warm toned in my skin and have dark hair and features so I find that I suit colours like black darker colours, I love how maroon looks. I just tend to go for darker colours with splashes of colour. 
  8. Painted or bare nails?
    I prefer painted nails as I usually have very naturally long nails, but it all depends on whether I can be bothered to paint them or not!
  9. Do You have any guilty pleasures?
    I can't actually think of anything right now that'd I'd consider a guilty pleasure. I'm sure there is probably something ( A LOT of things...)
  10. If you were an animal what would you be and why? 
    I'd have to say either a cat because I'm already part cat (I like having my hair stroked and sleepings lots and being fed) or a sloth because I find them super cute.
  11. Do you have any clothes or accessories that you love but just can't pull off?
    Maxi dresses or Midi dresses, I find that because of my height (I'm 5'2/5'3) both of them just look really strange and not right at all on me. It's super annoying and I hate in the summer I can't get away with wearing them. 
I loved those questions, so thank you Tori! I'm going to nominate:
  1. Jemma at Dorkface
  2. Becky at Peacock Beauty
  3. Shelley at ShelleyBusby
  4. Faceupbeauty
  5. Jo'Anne at Joreina
  6. CarlyRose at iamcarlyrose
  7. Chloe at chloeblogss
  8. Kirsty at pearls and sparkle
  9. Jodie at The quest for perfection
  10. Roxanne at roxannech
  11. Deanna at letsbe-makeup
And the questions I am going to give are:
  1. What is your favourite type of post to write &why?
  2. If you could speak to your past self what advice would you give?
  3. Who are your top 5 favourite bloggers?
  4. If you had to eat one meal the rest of your life what would it be?
  5. Do you collect anything?
  6. Whats your favourite season and why?
  7. What is your most happy memory?
  8. Would you travel to the past or future and when abouts in time would you go?
  9. If you could change your blog name again would you? and what would you change it to?
  10. What is one talent or skill you wish you had?
  11. Have you got a bucket list, if so what is on the list?
Thanks again to Victoria for nominating me and I can't wait to see the rest of your answers!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me, this is so sweet! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete